My ambition

 

Hello…..my name is Nuril arsy fadhlan. So today I’m gonna tell you about what I want in the future, talks about future it’s so many ambition cross in my head, example: I want to be a doctor, a teacher, a professor,and many more but in my high school period I found one absolute what I want in the future it’s to be a sociologist because I liked to observe social humanity it’s make me feels like freedom and pleasure to me and also to make proud of my parents. So in 10th grade I start search my strength and my weakness and after few month later I found my passion it’s to be a sociologist and after that I red psychologist,philosopy,and metapyshic book, in my progess I found a lot ideas,ideology,people perspective,and many more so in my 11th grade I decided join sociology community led by Ms.Tesa or I called my sociology teacher. This community make me feels excited because I found many more perspective and lesson. The member of this community is voluunter not a coercion and this place like 4th home like me because it’s so hard to find a partner who connect with my mind or one way so I decided join this community. My plan is after UNPAD university and I will take sociology study in there, I hope I can achieve it. So that’s I wanna say to all of you Thank You

 

Note: For Ms.Wiwin I’m grateful to thanks because in this task I can share my ambition into a blog because this idea has crossed in my head for long time but I didn’t know how to share it so Thank You

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Salar De Uyuni,Bolivia,South America

World Tournament ( SACRAMENTUM THE LOST & FOUND )

A.Yani is my hero