Offer and Suggestion Dialogue ( Student election )


STUDENT’S PRESIDENT ELECTION DIALOGUE
A: Hey, can you come here?
B: Yeah what’s this about?
A: You know tomorrow is the election day. Did you prepare for tomorrow?
B: I hope this election will be smoothly just like a years ago
A: Yeah I hope so
B: Ohh about the election. If your mind I will take care of the consumption
A: Are you sure can handle that? If you can maybe that’s okay
B: Okay then…
A: Wait you want  go to the canteen right now?
B: Yeah
A: Why you don’t try the new rice curry right there.I heard that delicious
B: Ohh really, okay I will try it. Thanks for your information.Goodbye
A: See you tomorrow
Note: So the conclusion of this lesson is the difference between offer and suggestion

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Salar De Uyuni,Bolivia,South America

World Tournament ( SACRAMENTUM THE LOST & FOUND )

A.Yani is my hero